One Piece Forum HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Shichibukai (Warlords)

+3
Jabberwock
axle08
Mark
7 posters

Go down

7 Shichibukai (Warlords) Empty 7 Shichibukai (Warlords)

Post  Mark Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:17 pm

7 Shichibukai (Warlords) Shichibukai
Mark
Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 80
Job/hobbies : A bit of everything.
Humor : N/A
Registration date : 2008-06-14

https://onepiece.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

7 Shichibukai (Warlords) Empty Re: 7 Shichibukai (Warlords)

Post  Mark Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Current known members:
1.Dracule Mihawk
2.Donquixote Doflamingo
3.Bartholomew Kuma
4.Gecko Moria
5.Jimbei
6.Marshell D. Teach (Blackbeard)
7.Boa Hancock

Former members:
1.Sir Crocodile

Last edited by Mark on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 80
Job/hobbies : A bit of everything.
Humor : N/A
Registration date : 2008-06-14

https://onepiece.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  axle08 Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:42 pm

well now we know the 7th, Empress Boa Hancock...

7 Shichibukai (Warlords) Axle08
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
axle08
axle08

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jabberwock Thu May 20, 2010 4:19 am

Hi first post. Anyway I was reading the latest chapter of One Piece with Sabo. Now I had a crazy thought about where Sabo is now. Does anyone else think Sabo could be Doflamingo? First reason is just the aesthetic, ie, hair plus sunglasses, obviously changed but both elements are there for both characters. My other main reason is that Doflamingo has a connection to tenryuubito in as much as he is part of the slave trade. Third reason is that he had a dream back in the day of being a writer, but he gave that dream up to do exactly as his father asked which could be an excellent reason for his anti dreams ideology. Finally is that Sabo seems to be at near/same strength back when they were kids so it stands to reason that he could be an incredibly powerful pirate now. Either in the GrandLine or as Dofla.

Any thoughts?

Jabberwock

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  strongworld Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:14 pm

by Jabberwock on Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 am
Hi first post. Anyway I was reading the latest chapter of One Piece with Sabo. Now I had a crazy thought about where Sabo is now. Does anyone else think Sabo could be Doflamingo? First reason is just the aesthetic, ie, hair plus sunglasses, obviously changed but both elements are there for both characters. My other main reason is that Doflamingo has a connection to tenryuubito in as much as he is part of the slave trade. Third reason is that he had a dream back in the day of being a writer, but he gave that dream up to do exactly as his father asked which could be an excellent reason for his anti dreams ideology. Finally is that Sabo seems to be at near/same strength back when they were kids so it stands to reason that he could be an incredibly powerful pirate now. Either in the GrandLine or as Dofla.

Any thoughts?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't think so. Here are some of my reasons : first if doflamingo was really sabo, i dont think he will allow ace to be killed and luffy got into trouble, secondly sabo's bond with those two as the same as luffy and ace, i mean they are brothers. my concrete opinion is do you think that sabo will act like doflamingo did when ace and luffy were in danger?

strongworld

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazawraith Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 pm

For a while now, I've thought about Doflamingo's Devil Fruit power/name but I've had nowhere to discuss it. I think I've figured it out; Wire, likely a Paramecia. I've come to this conclusion by how he fights and it all point to this single one. How do you control someone like a puppet? with a wire. How CAN you slice through something? (Oars Jr's leg) With a wire. Seemingly telekinetic powers I thought but then realised wire's can be near invisible to the human eye.

discuss

Gazawraith

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  eccogore Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Gazawraith wrote:For a while now, I've thought about Doflamingo's Devil Fruit power/name but I've had nowhere to discuss it. I think I've figured it out; Wire, likely a Paramecia. I've come to this conclusion by how he fights and it all point to this single one. How do you control someone like a puppet? with a wire. How CAN you slice through something? (Oars Jr's leg) With a wire. Seemingly telekinetic powers I thought but then realised wire's can be near invisible to the human eye.

discuss

I believe he is a paramecia but the ability to control a person he could have just separated oars leg kinda like Law's ability just with force and not ROOM. but the wire ability could still be up there as well.
eccogore
eccogore

Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  eccogore Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:36 pm

with Geco moria , Teach , and Jumbi you only have;

1) mihawk
2) Kuma
3) Doflamingo
4) Boa Hancock

will they add 3 more? and who?
eccogore
eccogore

Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

7 Shichibukai (Warlords) Empty shichibukai member update

Post  monkeydkenny Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Doflamingo killed Gecko Moria after the whitebeared war saga, Jinbe left the shichibukai due to his commitment to luffy as ace's brother and Blackbeard just left organization. The remaining active members were -----Doflamingo, "Tyrant" Bartholomew Kuma (he's been asked by admiral Kizaru for the reason why he helped the strawhat crew escape), "Hawk-Eyes" Dracule Mihawk, "Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock (i think she was been investigated for her acts being on luffy's side during the war), and a former supernova "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law, (I WAS SURPRISED HOW HIS BOUNTY REACHED 440,000,000 BELI). Thus, there are still slots for the title SHICHIBUKAI, although its unknown that theres already occupying the title. The question is WHO WILL OR WHO MIGHT THEY BE?

monkeydkenny

Registration date : 2012-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down